Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Bit of Relief

Tuesdays are a short day for my class wise. I only have my math class and that gets out at 1:50. That makes Tuesdays a perfect work day. I work swing every Tuesday, so of course this Tuesday wouldnt be any different. Except when I got to work today I checked the scheduale like I do every time I come into to work.(Even if I have already saw the scheduale before.) It is like a habit for me. This time for once I was actually happy after looking. You see my boss Dianna had all of next months written down and I am not schedualed to work one graveyard. When I saw this I wanted to jump up and down with joy!! You see ever since I have started working graveyard there is always some kind of an unpleasant event that occurs. Wether it be drunks, creepy guys hitting on, or me having to call the police. Thank God I dont have to deal with that for at least a month anyways. Im sure my family will be thrilled to hear this news as much as I was!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning sweetie, and yes, I am happy to hear you have a slight repreive from night shift. I do worry about you, but know you are covered in prayers. How was your math class, I ran into someone I used to go to bible study with last year in my math class last night. It was nice to see here there. YOu know the old saying "Misery loves company!" ha ha

    I love you, have a great day
    Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray for no graveyard shifts. I can't imagine it being easy to do that shift with a busy school schedule. Stay away from creepy guys!

    ReplyDelete