Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Family Love


It seems to me that my family has recently acquired a love for blogging. It all started when my Terry started her blog about her four beautiful baby girls. Since than my other aunt has started one of her own and has convinced my mother and I to also start one for ourselves. At first I was reluctant because I didnt know what I would blog about. Then it came to me. I could blog about life in college! So here I am.

I am attending Southwestern Oregon Communtity College. I live in Myrtle Point so I drive back and forth to school. Let me tell you it gets tiring! Exspecially recently my teachers have been cancling my classes without telling us. So I show up to class but there is know teacher. This has happened about five times within the past two weeks, and frankly im tired of it. Oh well, although it costs me more in gas money it gives me more studying time.

I also work at the high way deli mart to pay for my gas expensenses. Although I know I am lucky to have a job during these hard times for our economy I am so over working there. The way I look at it is it is more instentive to get my nursing degree!! Thank you highway deli!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, you are a fellow blogger! Good job for listening to Aunty. I LOVE this picture, and you are BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweetie, that little lonesome h up above was me messing up. I dont think I can enter a blog from work for some reason, must be blocked for what ever reason. I love the picutre you have here. How did they do that, the contrast between the flower and the black and white is great. We got news today that Courtney is getting married! Ralph seems to like Theo so I think he is happy about it. Well sweetie welcome to the blog gang. Has Tiffany seen the video of her?

    love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world. You'll get addicted! Don't worry it's harmless. I love the pic of you. You are a beautiful lady, I know where you got those genes from. ha ha Keep up the good work on the studies.

    ReplyDelete