Thursday, January 29, 2009

For Aunt Terry


For my ethics class I am currently in we have to do a news article every other week. The news articls has to be about some kind of moral or ethical issue. This week the article I chose to do was about a perfectly fertile woman requested fertility drugs so she could have multiples. Her reasoning was having multiples would be more convenient for her career!! Of course I thought of aunt Terry and the girls. Tell me, is having multiples convenient?? From what I hear it is most definitely not. Do not get me wrong the babies are a huge blessing, but not convenient. Also, I would hate to see how many babies would have. Frankly, it was hard not to laugh when I read that. Im sure Terry and Josh will agree with me.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!
    At first glance, I thought these were our girls....with a TAN!
    They are precious, but that woman is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine the lady who just had octuplets!!!!!!! Sounds like they are all doing good though. That would be a fun paper to write Brittany, and your paper on competition is right on. CONGRATS ON THE GOOD GRADE! I had a bit of a problem with my wirting assignment this week. We have to put it in to an email and send it to the instructor. the link i sent her she was not able to open. I used a new program to help with format, spelling and grammer. I thought to meyself, no problem, just cut and paste and I will survive. Nope! once saved, I gues it can not be cut and pasted anymore. I had to redue the whole thing ( seven pages) all over again!!!!!!!!!!! took several hours away from my math time which I CAN NOT AFFORD!!!!!!!!!!!

    I called in today because I woke up with a migraine this morning, and now I just had to unclogg the toilet! (I know, TMI)

    OK, time for me to stop whinning and go back to my math. Love you!!!!!!!!

    luv Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, where do I begin? We had hoped for one and were blessed with four. I hope her career is raising babies. I know people that use 100 volunteers. We are doing it with no help and it is a crazy road to be on. I would not wish this upon any one but would not change it for a minute. It is such a high risk lifestyle from the get go. I can't imagine asking for multiples. There are a few quad moms right now that do not have sucess stories. We are very fortunate to have four healthy and beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete