Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Time Flies

When I was in high school my friend Brandi and I were always involved in every school event. And I mean everything! We planned conferences for leadership, we were on the catering team, cheer leading team, dance community, golf team, assembly committee, anything there was we did it. We never were just half involved either. We ALWAYS went all out!! This lovely picture proves that. It was taken during spirit week. Can you guess what day it was? Yep that right it was bum day. It is memories like these that have gotten me thinking recently. That's all they are now are memories. I can't believe it is over. It went by so fast. It is true what they say...Time really does fly when your having fun!!!
Things are changing so very fast. I am already half way through my first year of college. In that little amount of time I have saw change working. My step-brother is now married and has a little girl. My friend Levi also has a little girl now as well, he will be married on valentines day. (how sweet) I have also recently found out that my step-sister is also going to get married, and Brandi, the one in the picture, she is engaged to a marine. Putting all the marriages aside both my mom, step-mom and I are all in college. My Aunt Terry had gorgous quadruplet girls, and Aunty Sara is expecting another strong baby boy. All of this has happened in as little time as a year. I wonder what the future will bring?

3 comments:

  1. MORE CHANGE!
    I love seeing you get out into the world, with full force, and with the potential to go as far as your desires will lead you. Talk about time flying, when I was in Coos Co, I was embarking on my future at the exact time and stage you are currently describing. Man, that makes me feel OLD! You, Miss Thing, were a young, sweet, and gentle little soul at the time, who was always precious to your Aunty. Sob! I can barely envision what God has in store for you! I hope and pray for a future filled with love, perseverance, success, and the completion of God's Will. You cannot go wrong with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK you girls, stop making me cry! I love you guys. Brittany, it makes me very happy to know that you enjoyed your high school years so much. And although this time in your live can be overwhelming, with all the changes you mentioned, know that you are a bright, sweet and beautiful young women and can have all you want, just ask God for help and He will see you thru it all.

    I love you!

    Ps I had a horrible math lab tonight. One silly little sted I failed to negotiate and it meant 3 hrs of pulling my hair out until I went to ask for help and when she showed me the step I was missing, I WANTED TO PUKE!!!!!1

    But then I met with my counselor and now I am excited for next terms clases. (even though it will still include math)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. You both have always been good at heart to hearts. I love you both so much!!

    ReplyDelete