Monday, February 2, 2009

Catch Up

This picture is extremely old. Look how little aaron is!! This was the only picture I could find of courtney. It may be old, but I think this picture is way cute. It has been so long since we have saw here. Courtney and I have just recently started talking again. It was nice to catch up! We both agreed that it is past time for Courtney to take a trip down here. I understand it is very hard to make time. I know this from experience. Congrats to Courtney and Theo on their engagement!! I have to cut this short I have to start headed out for another drive to Cb for class.





1 comment:

  1. Hello Sweetie! I hope you had a good day. Did you have any tests today? I was looking for some pictures to put on my blog, and all of mine are old also, We must get you all together and do some pictures taking activities again soon. I just got back from my speach class, I got a good grade on my languae paper. She doest put a letter grade on her papers, just comments, mine were all good. Now back to my math, will be taking a test in math tomorrow. Have a good night, love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete