Saturday, February 7, 2009

Basketball


Last night after school I went to Tif's basketball game. Of course, the gym was jammed packed. We were playing Coquille.(our arch rivals!) At first the girls did not play to their potential. Coquille was never ahead by a lot, but I could still clearly see that their coach, Marty Stallard, was definitely not happy! All turned out well though, after the half, and probably a HUGE lecture, the girls put their game faces on. Before we knew it we had about a twenty point lead. And it stayed that way until for the rest of the game. The boy's game was so nerve racking. Throughout the whole game there was horrible calls and T's thrown everywhere. One time the ref called a foul on Willy Looney and he wasn't even anywhere near the kid!! That had the whole gym yelling because that would make it his 5Th foul. MP was screaming and booing, while our couch was challenging the ref. All of Coquille was hollering too, they a T shape with their hands and called out "Technical!!" I didn't think it could get that loud in the gym. In the long run it worked out well for us. Ryan made a basket right at the last second, making it 62-61! Bobcats win! Everyone including the audience runs out into the middle of the court in pure glory. What an exciting game!!
After all that excitement I still had lots of homework to do. So when I got home I immediately started my rough draft for writing that is due on Monday. I knew that I do not have a lot of time to get it done because I have to work today and tomorrow. So I stayed up to 1:00 in the morning working on it. I actually should read it over, that late at night it is hard to tell what I might have accidentally said. well it's back to homework for me. My ethics mid term is also due!!

4 comments:

  1. I was an exciting game. We had a good day today, I got up early and studied until 2pm and then we all went tot he beach. We had a lot of fun, but while there, I developed a sever migraine, one that didnt really hurt, but left me blind in my righ eye and numb on the right side. I am sure it is a result of all my studying, but it needs to be done.

    Have a good day at work, I am sure you will be up late tonight also studying.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope not tonight. I stayed up until one and finished my rough draft. This morning before work I finished several other papers that are due soon as well. I wanted to get them out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you sweet college girls! All of your hard work pays off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was nice of you to go support Tiff! I would love to see her play. I bet those games are a blast to watch!

    ReplyDelete