Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chemistry

I knew on Monday I was going to have a chem test. So, once again, I made flash cards for myself. Whenever I would have spare time I would pull them out and study them. This method of studying helps me tremendously!! When Monday came around I was confident that I was going to do very well on the test. That is until my teacher handed me the test. It was seven pages long! At first I was really freaked out. I started to question how much I had studied. Once I looked over the test I realised that it wasn't that bad. It was actually missing some stuff that we did. I think I did very well. However, after I turned it in I realized that I had made stupid little mistakes a couple times. I hate it when that happens!! Oh, well all is good. The ones I goofed on were only worth one or two point compared to the ones I know I got right which were worth eight points.

1 comment:

  1. BLAH, Chemistry tests. Oh my dear, how I struggled with these. I would love to say "no worries, you'll never use it again" but I guess I may have relied on that too much as a struggling lil' college student. Chem was 2/3 of my graduate research, and I STILL find it creeping up in a large portion of the toxin work I currently do.
    Hang in there, and remember all this "edumacation" will be put to very good use someday.

    ReplyDelete