Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ready for Bed

I just got off work. I am so ready for bed, but for some reason I felt like blogging first. Work sucked today. Our freezer wasnt working quite right, so a guy came and fixed it. For some reason he melted all the build up ice right into the freezer.(All over our food.) It was awhile before he could get it working right again. By the time I could get into it to clean it out all of the water that he had dumped had froze. He was nice about it, he called my boss to tell her what was going on and to see if I could get some help cleaning the freezer out. Of course, I wasnt granted that privalge. I cleaned that whole freezer out top to bottom. I didnt think my hands could get that cold! It took a long time for them to return to a normal color again! On top of that the lady who works graveyard(who I do not like that well) came in and was complaining about some soap suds in the sink, and some gravy in another sink that I had forgot about. It was hard not to say anything, but shut my mouth and cleaned it up. This took about a minute to do. Anyways, thank God im home now!! My bed has never felt more comftable!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie, sorry you had a bad day yesterday. But I am prooud of you for taking the high road and not saying anything to her back.. It is hard, but the high road is always the best. I had a bad day too. Got a terrible migraine at work, it was the worst one I have had in years. I am better today, but wiped out a whole day of studying! Hope to see you at Tiff's game Satuday! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. If her game is on saturday I cant I have to work. If it is on friday I still might not be there because I have to work on valentines day. Tim and I might go out to eat on Friday, he doesnt have to work so we might go out after school. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss my comfy bed. I haven't slept in it in a long time. By back is suffering from it too. But let me tell you I am READY FOR BED!! ha ha I now know what pure exhaustion means. Good job on not flapping your jaw back. Kuddos!

    ReplyDelete