Thursday, February 5, 2009

More Change



Tim graduated in 2003 from Coquille. He wanted to go to an out of state technical school, however he came up just a little bit short money wise. when that happened he had decided just to join the work force so that is what he did. Over the past years he has worked at several different jobs like the mill and at Pete's body shop. He is currently working at a granite place. He likes it there, although with the economy being so bad he is starting to feel the financial pinch.(like we all are) Recently he has mentioned going back to school, but he is not sure that he would be able to. I always tell him he can do whatever he sets his mind to. Yesterday he asked me to pick up some papers about the welding school at socc. So I did. I think is wanting to so bad!! Hopefully we can work things out so he can. Pray that all works out well.

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture! I am glad Tim has decided to go back to school, I know you will be a geat encouragement to him, you have been to me!. I had a scary drive home tonight, it is pouring down rain and very foggy and the car kept wanting to die on me. Now I have to drive the Broncho to work tomorow,! I am soooo tired of car problems! We must find a way to finance a new car, but dont know how, anyway, love you, see you at the game tomorow.

    Lov Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not for sure, but he is definately thinking about it. Im glad I have been able to encourage you with your schooling. Im sorry to hear that you are stilling having troubles with your car. I wish there was something I could do to help. I love you and see you tomarrow.

    ReplyDelete